BeschreibungClear, straight-forward and practical advice for patients and carers.
1. What is Essential Tremor? ;
2. Living and coping with Essential Tremor ;
3. The diagnosis of Essential Tremor ;
4. The treatment of Essential Tremor ;
5. Who gets Essential Tremor? ;
6. Possible causes of Essential Tremor ;
7. The future - prospects of a cure
PortraitMark Plumb is a geneticist who has had Essential Tremor since childhood. He has a career in cancer research, concentrating on genetics in radiation-induced leukaemia. Peter Bain is an international authority on tremor, movement disorders and deep brain stimulation.
PressestimmenThe authors give a comprehensive overview of ET in a clear and understandable way. The book is well written and focuses on all relevant aspects of etiology, diagnosis and therapy of ET and therefore may be beneficial both for patients and caregivers. Non-specialist physicians and beginners in neurology will find it helpful as well. European Neurology
Untertitel: The Facts. 'The Facts'. 19 halftones and line drawings. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Oxford University Press
Erscheinungsdatum: November 2006
Seitenanzahl: 166 Seiten