The Use of Art in Counselling Child and Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Lieferbar innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen
BeschreibungBased on ten years of clinical work in both the USA and Britain, this book presents a comprehensive discussion of therapeutic issues and the use of art therapy with sexually abused children, their families, and both adult and adolescent sex offenders.
InhaltsverzeichnisForeword, Marian Liebmann. Introduction.
1. Theoretical issues in the use of art in counselling adult and child survivors of sexual abuse.
2. Developmental issues in the use of art in counselling sexually abused children.
3. Therapeutic issues and special problems in the use of art in counselling sexually abused children.
4. Case examples in the use of art in counselling sexually abused children.
5. The use of art in counselling mothers of sexually abused children.
6. The use of art in counselling adult survivors of sexual abuse.
7. The use of art with counselling adolescent sex offenders.
8. The use of art with counselling adult sex offenders.
9. Diagnosis or dilemma: Artwork of sexually abused children. References. Index.
PortraitMaralynn M. Hagood MSc, PhD, C Couns Psychol, MFCC, RATh currently works for the National Health Service Occupational Health Department in Lanarkshire, Scotland. She also works privately and has taught the use of art in counselling at California State University, Edinburgh University, Bradford University and Dundee University.
Pressestimmen'Maralynn Hagood brings many examples and practical suggestions, backed up by ample references, images, and personal experience, to demonstrate very clearly and extensively the effective use of art in counselling child and adult survivors of sexual abuse' -Liesl Silverstone
Untertitel: 49:B&W 6. 14 x 9. 21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, Ltd
Erscheinungsdatum: Januar 2000
Seitenanzahl: 272 Seiten