Theory and Practice of Action and Drama Techniques: Developmental Psychotherapy from an Existential-Dialectical Viewpoint
Bisher € 55,42
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungTaking an existential-dialectical approach to developmental psychology, the author, a professor of theoretical and clinical developmental psychology at the University of Ghent, develops a personality model and shows how it can be applied in practice through psychodrama, videofeedback, and creative play therapy. In early chapters she defines her approach in philosophical and clinical terms. In later chapters, she explains how psychodramatic principles can be applied when working with groups and individuals.
InhaltsverzeichnisPreface, Professor Hubert Hermans. Introduction. PART ONE:THEORETICAL FOUNDATION: AN EXISTENTIAL - DIALECTICAL APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY.
2. Basic topics for an existential psychology.
3. An existential - dialectical developmental psychology: Basic principles and underlying personality model.
4. The dynamics of personality developmental.
5. Summary. PART TWO: DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOTHERAPY: METHODS AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS.
7. Psychodrama and developmental psychotherapy.
8. A psychodramatic approach to dreams in a developmental therapy for adolescents.
9. Action and drama techniques at school.
10. Action techniques for boosting self-esteem in obese children, Caroline Braet, Professor of Developmental Psychopathology, University of Ghent.
11. Self-reflective techniques in individual therapy with adolescents in a residential setting, Karen Adriaenssens, Clinical Psychologist working with children and adolescents, and Jan Schrans, Clinical Psychologist at working in a youth clinic.
12. The application of self-reflective action techniques for drug-addicted youngsters in an individual therapy, Greet Robijn, Clinical Psychologist working with illegal drug users.
13. Using video in a therapeutic setting self-reflection and videofeedback, Veerle Vander Zwalmen, Consultant at a guidance centre for children and adolescents. Epilogue. References. Index.
PortraitLeni Verhofstadt-DenSve is Professor of Theoretical and Clinical Developmental Psychology at the University of Ghent and a member of the Belgian Royal Academy of Science. She is Head of the International Research and Training Institute on Developmental Psychotherapy, and a Member of the Federation of European Psychodrama Training Organisations.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: JESSICA KINGSLEY PUBL INC
Erscheinungsdatum: Dezember 1999
Seitenanzahl: 250 Seiten