Bisher € 29,99
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungCore textbooks for students providing a lively introduction to each religion.
2 . Vedic Religion
3. Karma and Cosmology
4. Hindu Social Organization and Values
5. Dharma and the Individual
6. The Sanskrit Language
7. Indian Philosophical Schools
8. The Epics (Ithasa)
9. The Bhagavad Gita and the Rise of the Bhakti
10. Major Hindu Sects
11. Hindu Deities and Puranic Mythology
12. Hindu Art and Worship Rituals
15. Reform and Revitalizations
16. Hinduism Beyond India
17. Hinduism and the West
18. Select Themes in Hinduism.
PortraitHillary Rodrigues was born in India and has spent many years living, traveling, and studying Eastern religions in South and South-east Asia. He has over a dozen years' experience teaching the Hindu religion to undergraduate students at the University of Lethbridge, where he has been honored with the Distinguished Teaching Award.
Pressestimmen'A welcome addition to the current range of introductory materials on Hinduism...Rodrigues' treatment is sympathetic and sensitive, managing to suggest a sense of both of the breadth and richness of Hindu tradition and of its underlying unity.' - Sushil Mittal, James Madison University, USA
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Taylor & Francis
Erscheinungsdatum: Juli 2006