Boundaries in Dating
Noch nicht erschienen
BeschreibungRules for Romance That Can Help You Find the Love of Your LifeBetween singleness and marriage lies the journey of dating. Want to make your road as smooth as possible? Set and maintain healthy boundaries--boundaries that will help you grow in freedom, honesty, and self-control.If many of your dating experiences have been difficult, Boundaries in Dating could revolutionize the way you handle relationships. Even if you're doing well, the insights you'll gain from this much-needed book can help you fine-tune or even completely readjust important areas of your dating life. Written by the authors of the bestselling book Boundaries, Boundaries in Dating is your road map to the kind of enjoyable, rewarding dating that can take you from weekends alone to a lifetime with the soul mate you've longed for.
InhaltsverzeichnisCONTENTS Acknowledgments ..9 Why Dating?…..11
Part 1: You and Your Boundaries
1. Why Boundaries in Dating?…..25
2. Require and Embody Truth ..35
3. Take God on a Date ..49
4. Dating Won't Cure a Lonely Heart ..71
5. Don't Repeat the Past ..77
Part 2: Whom Should I Date?
6. What You Can Live With and What You Can't Live With ..91
7. Don't Fall in Love with Someone You Wouldn't Be Friends With ..107
8. Don't Ruin a Friendship Out of Loneliness ..121
9. Beware When Opposites Attract ..133
Part 3: Solving Dating Problems: When You're Part of the Problem
10. Adapt Now, Pay Later ..151
11. Too Much, Too Fast ..159
12. Don't Get Kidnapped ..173
13. Kiss False Hope Good-bye ..187
14. Boundaries on Blame ..203
Part 4: Solving Dating Problems: When Your Date Is the Problem
15. Say No to Disrespect ..219
16. Nip It in the Bud ..233
17. Set Appropriate Physical Limits ..239
18. Set Up a Detention Hall ..257 Conclusion ..277
PortraitDr. Henry Cloud is a popular speaker, and cohost, with Dr. John Townsend, of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and cofounder of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. His bestselling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries books and Making Small Groups Work. Dr. Cloud and his wife and two daughters live in Southern California. Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend are popular speakers, and co-hosts of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and co-founders of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. Their best-selling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries.
Untertitel: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships. black & white illustrations. Sprache: Englisch.
Erscheinungsdatum: Februar 2000
Seitenanzahl: 288 Seiten