The Cause and Extent of the Recent Industrial Progress of Germany (Classic Reprint)
Bisher € 12,98
Lieferbar innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen
BeschreibungExcerpt from The Cause and Extent of the Recent Industrial Progress of Germany
This series of books owes its existence to the generosity of Messrs. Hart, Schaffner & Marx of Chicago, who have shown a special interest in trying to draw the attention of American youth to the study of economic and commercial subjects, and to encourage the best thinking of the country to investigate the problems which vitally affect the business world of to-day. For this purpose they have delegated to the undersigned Committee the task of selecting topics, making all announcements, and awarding prizes annually for those who wish to compete.
In the year ending June 1, 1905, the following topics were assigned: -
1. The cause and extent of the recent industrial progress of Germany.
2. To what is the recent growth of American competition in the markets of Europe to be attributed?
3. The influence of industrial combinations upon the condition of the American laborer.
4. The economic advantages and disadvantages of present colonial possessions to the mother country.
5. The causes of the panic of 1893.
6. What forms of education should be advised for the elevation of wage-earners from a lower to a higher industrial status in the United States?
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Untertitel: Paperback. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Forgotten Books
Erscheinungsdatum: September 2015
Seitenanzahl: 170 Seiten