Supporting Inclusive Practice
Bisher € 34,99
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
Beschreibung2nd edition. Now fully updated to be in line with changes to education policy as well the findings of the Rose report and the Every Child Matters strategy.
InhaltsverzeichnisIntroduction Gianna Knowles
1. What do we mean when we talk about inclusion and that Every Child matters? Gianna Knowles
2. Children who have English as an additional language Kathy MacLean
3. Gender issues in the primary classroom Barbara Thomson
4. Children who are Gifted and talented Gianna Knowles
5. Children with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome Diana Seach
6. Children with Physical and sensory disability Victoria Leslie
7. Children who have suffered loss and grief, including bereavement Gillian Goddard
8. Looked after children Karen Bassett
9. Planning your teaching to ensure Every Child Matters Gianna Knowles
PortraitGianna Knowles is a senior lecturer in Educational Studies at the University of Chichester, UK.
Untertitel: 2 Rev ed. 5 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Erscheinungsdatum: September 2010
Seitenanzahl: 184 Seiten