BeschreibungColloquial Spanish 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Spanish, it has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Spanish grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Spanish 2 include:
- Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
- A wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
- Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
- Highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys
- A broad range of everyday situations, focusing on mainland Spain
- Supplementary exercises and Spanish language web-links at www.routledge.
Audio material is available on two 60-minutes cassettes and CDs to accompany Colloquial Spanish 2. Recorded by native speakers, this material will help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.
InhaltsverzeichnisContents Introduction Unit
1: El Pais Vasco The Basque Country Unit
2: Viajando Travelling Unit
3: Carnavales y fiestas Festivals and feast days Unit
4: Alojamiento Accommodation Unit
5: Trabajando en Espana Working in Spain Unit
6: El futbol Football Unit
7: La Salud Health Unit
8: La Educacion Education Unit
9: La Immigracion en Espana Immigration in Spain Unit
10: El trabajo y la banca Employment and banking Unit
11: El medio ambiente The environment Unit
12: La politica/ La economia Politics/ economics Unit
13: La cultura y las artes The arts Unit
14: Las quejas Complaints Key to exercises Gramatica
Untertitel: Sprache: Spanisch.
Seitenanzahl: 273 Seiten