Civics Today: Citizenship, Economics & You, Online Student Edition
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungNew Page 1 A COMPREHENSIVE CIVICS PROGRAM BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ACTIVE AMERICANSThis inviting program delivers fully developed content; relevant, engaging features; and a fresh, student-friendly design that appeals to every student in your diverse classroom. To enhance your students' success in assessment, the content is carefully aligned with state and national standards in Civics and Economics.FeaturesResearch-Based Reading Strategy- Exclusive! Reading and Study Skills Foldables--student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers--are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools. Students of any ability can create Foldables, and as they work with these manipulatives, they are fully involved in learning, studying, and reviewing important concepts.
- Guide to Reading and point-of-use Reading Checks helps students read actively and understand contentMotivating Learning Strategies- Exclusive! Features from TIME magazine include TIME Political Cartoons, TIME Teens in Action and TIME An Inside Look at..., which engage students and provide real-world reading practice.
- Exclusive! Issues to Debate presents two sides of an issue and involves students in discussion as it sharpens their problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Be An Active Citizen is embedded in every lesson and models active involvement in government.
- Landmark Supreme Court Cases chronicle significant cases and show why they are important.Skills and Assessment- Skill Builder lessons teach and apply skills used on assessments and in life; practice opportunities ensure student mastery.
- Standardized Test Practiceallows students to become familiar with a variety of test formats and questions.
Untertitel: Student. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: GLENCOE SECONDARY
Erscheinungsdatum: Juni 2006
Format: Sonstige Merchandise-Artikel