Bisher € 9,99
Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungIn today's technology-led pursuit of efficiency, we've removed the humanity from business. Here's how to correct that.
For better or worse, digital business has fundamentally changed how organizations hire staff, market their services, and connect with stakeholders. The problem is, in an effort to use technology to connect with people more effectively, we have lost the humanity - that critical person-to-person connection - that is the engine of commerce:
- Hiring is done by automated keyword searches.
- Offices have regressed to sterile, highly controlled environments.
- Staff rely exclusively on template responses.
- Websites are designed for search engines, not people.
- Leaders are focusing on arbitrary and antiquated "best practices."
PortraitTod Maffin is president of engageQ Digital, a digital marketing firm specializing in creating human experiences for brands online. He speaks to more than forty conferences a year. He lives in Vancouver.
Untertitel: Five Factors to Growing and Leading a Human Organization. Sprache: Englisch.
Erscheinungsdatum: September 2014
Seitenanzahl: 256 Seiten
Format: epub eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM