BeschreibungMichael Corbett appears regularly on national TV and print media and travels the country lecturing to crowds of 25,000 sharing his expertise, having made millions buying and selling houses during his twenty-plus years in the business. With personal tips, cost-effective techniques, and real estate insider secrets, Ready, Set, Sold! will teach readers how to:
• Add $10,000 to the value of their home in a single weekend
• Avoid the twelve costliest and most common mistakes
• Dress and stage their home to make buyers swoon and bid over the asking price
• Pay no taxes on the sale-without breaking the law
• Complete no-cost makeovers that supercharge their selling price
• Take advantage of the home-selling secrets that only real estate agents know
• Save thousands in commissions and closing costs
With before and after photos, checklists, charts, and worksheets, Ready, Set, Sold! is the book that every home seller MUST read before putting their house up for sale!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
PortraitMICHAEL CORBETT has been a household name to television viewers for nearly twenty years, starring as "Daytime's Most Lovable Cad" (People) on The Young and the Restless. Having personally flipped over thirty homes, this home expert is regularly featured on CNN and HGTV, where he has an eponymous line. As host/producer of Extra's Mansions and Millionaires, Corbett is watched by 17.5 million viewers a week. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Untertitel: The Insider Secrets to Sell Your House Fast--for Top Dollar!. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Penguin Publishing Group
Erscheinungsdatum: Februar 2007
Seitenanzahl: 336 Seiten
Format: epub eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM