Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungIdeal as a graduate textbook, this title is aimed at helping design effective biomaterials, taking into account the complex interactions that occur at the interface when a synthetic material is inserted into a living system. Surface reactivity, biochemistry, substrates, cleaning, preparation, and coatings are presented, with numerous case studies and applications throughout.
* Starts with concepts and works up to real-life applications such as implantable devices, medical devices, prosthetics, and drug delivery technology
* Addresses surface reactivity, requirements for surface coating, cleaning and preparation techniques, and characterization
* Discusses the biological response to coatings
* Addresses biomaterial-tissue interaction
* Incorporates nanomechanical properties and processing strategies
Untertitel: A Materials Science and Engineering Perspective. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
Erscheinungsdatum: Januar 2015
Seitenanzahl: 392 Seiten
Format: epub eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM