A Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices
Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungEvery 24 hours, women are faced with hundreds of decisions. What strategies can they use to consistently determine the good, better, and best choices as they face daily issues and challenges? How can they make their minutes count--and feel great about the results when the day ends?
From years of asking these very questions herself, Elizabeth has put together proven guidelines for making the best possible choices when it comes to...
- starting the day right so priorities stay on track
- eliminating timewasters and negative thoughts and attitudes
- paying attention to food and fitness for more energy and better health
- setting goals for getting things done
- planning more effectively and finishing well
PortraitElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
Erscheinungsdatum: September 2012
Seitenanzahl: 256 Seiten
Format: epub eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM