JK Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2007
Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungPractical tax insights that any small business owner can use
As a small business owner, you probably juggle numerousresponsibilities and projects on a daily basis. And while the issueof taxes may not come up too often, the fact is, you need to befamiliar with the role they play in your company's bottomline.
J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2007 gives you a completeoverview of small business tax planning in an accessible andfriendly manner. Focusing on strategies that help you usedeductions and tax credits effectively, shield business income, andmaximize other aspects of small business taxes, this valuable guidewill show you how your actions in business today can affect yourbottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
In this volume you'll find:
* Planning strategies that can help you run a tax-smart businessall year long
* Detailed coverage of new tax laws and IRS rules
* Clear instructions on where to report income and claim deductionson your tax forms
* Comprehensive information on each deductible expense, includingdollar limits and record-keeping requirements
* Help with state taxes and a guide to information returns you mayneed to file
* Sample forms and checklists to help you prepare for taxtime
* Access to an online supplement to this book, which containsup-to-the-minute tax changes
J.K. Lasser--Practical Guides for All Your Financial Needs
Please visit our Web site at www.jklasser.com
Untertitel: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line. Sprache: Englisch. Dateigröße in MByte: 7.
Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
Erscheinungsdatum: Juni 2007
Seitenanzahl: 544 Seiten
Format: pdf eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM