Thyroid Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided FNA
Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungSince the first publication of Thyroid Ultrasound and UGFNA in 2000, ultrasound has become established as a primary tool for diagnosing and managing thyroid disease. Indeed, over the last 10 years ultrasound has become a catalyst for bringing together endocrinologists, surgeons, radiologists, and pathologists to create a multidisciplinary approach to the management of thyroid disease which is and will continue to benefit our patients.
InhaltsverzeichnisForeword Lewis Braverman
Preface H. Jack Baskin
- History of Thyroid Ultrasound Robert A. Levine
- Thyroid Ultrasound Physics Robert A. Levine
- Doppler Ultrasound of the Neck Robert A. Levine
- Normal Neck Anatomy and Method of Performing Ultrasound Examination Dara Treadwell
- Pediatric Ultrasound of the Neck Henry J. Baskin, Jr.
- Ultrasound of Diffuse Thyroid Enlargement - Thyroiditis Mark A Lupo and Robert A. Levine
- Ultrasound of Nodular Thyroid Enlargement Susan Mandel and Jill Langer
- Ultrasound and Mapping of Neck Lymph Nodes Gregory Randolph, Barry Sacks, and H. Jack Baskin, Sr.
- Ultrasound of the Parathyroid Glands Devaprabu Abraham
- Surgical Trends in Treatment of Thyroid Nodules, Thyroid Cancer and Parathyroid Disease Haengrang Ryu, M.D., Rachel Harris, M.D., Nancy Perrier
- Ultrasound of Salivary Glands and the Non-Endocrine Neck Robert Sofferman
- Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Thyroid Nodules Daniel S. Duick
- Laser and Radiofrequency Ablation ProceduresRoberto Valcavi, Giorgio Stecconi Bortolani, and Fabrizio Riganti
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection (PEI) in the Treatment of Thyroid Cysts, Nodules and Other Neck Lesions Roberto Valcavi and Andrea Frasoldati
- Ultrasound-Guided FNA and Molecular Markers for Optimization of Thyroid Nodule ManagementDaniel S Duick
- Ultrasound Elastography of the ThyroidRobert A. Levine
- Authoring Quality Ultrasound Reports Woody Sistrunk and H. Jack Baskin, Sr.
Untertitel: 3rd ed. 2013. 88 schwarz-weiße und 212 farbige Abbildungen, 11 schwarz-weiße Tabellen, Bibliographie. eBook. Sprache: Englisch. Dateigröße in MByte: 16.
Verlag: Springer New York
Erscheinungsdatum: November 2012
Format: pdf eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM