Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
From the scenic Mendoza wineries in the foothills of the Andes, to the cultural riches of Buenos Aires, to the gorgeous glacial terrain of Patagonia, Argentina offers experiences for all types of travelers. Whether they plan to marvel at the spectacular waterfalls of Iguazu Falls or dance the tango in a swanky nightclub, Fodor's Argentinahelps travelers take in the most memorable sights and experiences of this culturally and geographically rich country.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
· Side Trips from Buenos Aires including Buenos Aires Province and Iguazu Falls
· Side Trips from Argentina including Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, Punta del Este
· Coverage of Buenos Aires, The Northwest, Mendoza and the Wine Regions, The Lake District, and Patagonia
Planning to focus on Buenos Aires? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Buenos Aires.
Untertitel: with the Wine Country, Uruguay & Chilean Patagonia. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Travel Distribution
Erscheinungsdatum: Januar 2015
Seitenanzahl: 520 Seiten
Format: epub eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM