CO2 Sequestration, Biofuels and Depollution
Sofort lieferbar (Download)
BeschreibungWater is the driving force of all nature. This old quote from Leonardo da Vinci reminds us that without water life is simply not possible. As a consequence, water is probably the most important wealth for humanity. In spite of this, drinking water is still polluted by man-made toxicals gathered by waters in soils and the atmosphere. This book presents advanced methods to clean water and air. Chapters also focus on biofuels, greenhouse gases and genetically modified crops.
Inhaltsverzeichnis1. Chlorine for water disinfection: properties, applications and health effects
2. Greenhouse gas from organic waste composting: emissions and measurement
3. CO2 photocatalytic reduction: photocatalyst choice and product selectivity
4. Fluoride in drinking water: health effects and remediation
5. Selenium in agriculture. Water, air, soil, plants, food, animals and nanoselenium
6. Biofuels: bioethanol, biodiesel, biogas, biohydrogen from plants and microalgae
7. Digestion tests to measure heavy metal bioavailability in soils
8. Biosafety risk of genetically modified crops containing Cry genes
9. Foundry air pollution: hazards, measurements and control
10. Lignolytic enzymes for water depollution, coal breakdown, and paper industry
PortraitDr. Eric Lichtfouse is Editor of scholarly journals and series in environmental chemistry and agriculture. He teaching scientific writing in Europe and the USA and is heading publication assistance services. He has done research in organic geochemistry, soil carbon dynamics and phytoremediation. He is the author of the book 'Scientific Writing for Impact Factor Journals'.
Dr. Jan Schwarzbauer is Editor of the journal 'Environmental Earth Sciences ' and Subject Editor of 'Journal of Soils and Sediments'. After studying chemistry at the University of Hamburg, he is working since 1998 at the RWTH Aachen University leading as full professor the group 'Environmental Organic Geochemistry'.
Dr. Didier Robert is professor in organic chemistry and green chemistry at the University of Lorraine-Metz (France). He is associate editor of the Journal of Photocatalysis Sciences and its research activities are devoted to the decontamination of air and water by photochemical processes, especially by photocatalysis.
Untertitel: 2015. Auflage. 19 schwarz-weiße und 29 farbige Abbildungen, 41 schwarz-weiße Tabellen, Bibliographie. eBook. Sprache: Englisch. Dateigröße in MByte: 6.
Verlag: Springer International Publishing
Erscheinungsdatum: Februar 2015
Format: pdf eBook
Kopierschutz: Adobe DRM