3000 Solved Problems in Linear Algebra
Bisher € 28,49
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungMaster linear algebra with Schaum's--the high-performance solved-problem guide.
It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
Students love Schaum's Solved Problem Guides because they produce results. Each year, thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, use this book to:
- Brush up before tests
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Learn the best strategies for solving tough problems in step-by-step detail
- Review what you've learned in class by solving thousands of relevant problems that test your skill
Inside you will find:
- 3000 solved problems with complete solutions--the largest selection of solved problems yet published on this subject
- An index to help you quickly locate the types of problems you want to solve
- Problems like those you'll find on your exams
- Techniques for choosing the correct approach to problems
- Guidance toward the quickest, most efficient solutions
InhaltsverzeichnisVectors in R and C.Matrix Algebra.Systems of Linear Equations.Square Matrices.Determinants.Algebraic Structures.Vector Spaces and Subspaces.Linear Dependence, Basis, Dimension.Mappings.Linear Mappings.Spaces of Linear Mappings.Matrices and Linear Mappings.Change of Basis, Similarity.Inner Product Spaces, Orthogonality.Polynomials Over A Field.Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.Diagonalization.Canonical Forms.Linear Functional and the Dual Space.Bilinear, Quadratic, and Hermitian Forms.Linear Operators on Inner Product Spaces.Applications to Geometry and Calculus.
PortraitHe is a Ph.D and a Professor of Mathematics in Temple University
Untertitel: 'Schaum's Solved Problems Series'. illustrations. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Erscheinungsdatum: Oktober 1988
Seitenanzahl: 504 Seiten