The Dalmatian: An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungThe Best Advice to Raise a Happy Healthy Dalmatian
The Dalmatian offers:
* Completely up-to-date resources, including top Web sites of interest to Dalmatian owners
* Expert advice from Dr. Ian Dunbar, internationally renowned animal behaviorist
* An introduction to the exciting world of dog sports from Bardi McLennan, Dog Fancy magazine columnist
* Quick access to everything you need to know about the health and well-being of your Dalmatian
* Full-color photographs of Dalmatians from puppyhood to adulthood and the golden years
PortraitRod and Patti Strand have raised, bred and shown Dalmatians for over 25 years. They are both American Kennel Club judges, and Patti is a member of the AKC's Board of Directors. They have written extensively on the subject of the human-animal bond and have been featured guests on radio, television and national conferences.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: HOWELL BOOK HOUSE INC
Erscheinungsdatum: September 1995
Seitenanzahl: 158 Seiten