Thomas Jefferson: Third President 1801-1809
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
Beschreibung- Fans of Venezia's highly praised artist biography series will be drawn to this new series
- Author presents the lives of U.S. presidents in an entirely fresh way with his unique format--a blend of casual prose, historical reproductions, and entertaining original illustrations
- Special sales potential in historical museums and in schools to celebrate Presidents' Day.
- Photo captions include listing of where famous works of art can be viewed.
National Social Studies Standards: Grades K-4
Power, Authority, & Governance: VI
- e. Distinguish among local, state, and national government and identify representative leaders at these levels such as mayor, governor, and president
Civic Ideals & Practices: X
- a. Identify key ideals of the United States' democratic republican form of government, such as individual human dignity, liberty, justice, equality, and the rule of law
- f. Recognize that a variety of formal and informal actors influence and shape public policy
Untertitel: Empfohlen von 6 bis 9 Jahren. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: CHILDRENS PR
Erscheinungsdatum: September 2004
Seitenanzahl: 32 Seiten