Hit and Run Trading: The Short-Term Stock Traders' Bible
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungJeff Cooper is back with a newly updated Hit & Run Trading Volume I. Delivering a day-by-day trading plan of attack, this comprehensive manual is your key to conquering the market on a daily basis.
Join Jeff as he reveals his most intimate winning methods for daytrading and short trading the market. While the traditional "buy and hold" strategy may work well in bull markets, Cooper's "Hit & Run" methods work in ALL markets. His easy to follow methods will show you exactly:
* Which stocks to focus on each day
* Where to place your buy stops and sell short stops
* The precise amount of risk you should take
* And how to take the psychology out of trading in his new "Mind Over Money" chapter!
PLUS, you'll gain access to Jeff's personal arsenal of strategies including:
* Stepping in Front of Size(TM) - learn how to buy a stock just moments before the big boys!
* 1-2-3-Pullbacks(TM) - discover the three-day setup that consistently triggers 4-15 point gains within just days!
* Expansion Breakouts(TM) - master the one breakout that consistently leads to further gains.
* The power of Creating the Daily Hit List - learn how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which setups to use to trade them - invaluable knowledge to keep you ahead of the game!
A true trading sensation and classic - now in it's newly updated format!
Chapter 1 THE OPENING BELL 1
Chapter 2 TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING 5
Chapter 3 RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN--EXCEPT THESE 9
Chapter 4 CREATING THE HIT LIST 13
PART ONE MAIN STRATEGIES 17
Chapter 5 EXPANSION BREAKOUTSTM 19
Chapter 6 1-2-3-PULLBACKSTM 31
Chapter 7 STEPPING IN FRONT OF SIZETM 47
Chapter 8 EXPANSION PIVOTSTM 59
Chapter 9 180'sTM 69
PART TWO ANCILLARY STRATEGIES 79
Chapter 10 GILLIGAN'S ISLANDTM 81
Chapter 11 BOOMERSTM 89
Chapter 12 SLINGSHOTSTM 97
Chapter 13 WHOOPSTM 103
Chapter 14 LIZARDSTM 113
Chapter 15 SECONDARIES 119
Chapter 16 PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER--
The Most Important Chapter 127
Chapter 17 MIND OVER MONEY 137
Chapter 18 WALKING THE TALK: A WEEK OF HIT-AND-RUN TRADING 143
Chapter 19 THE CLOSING BELL 151
ABOUT THE AUTHOR 167
Untertitel: 'Wiley Trading'. Updated. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: JOHN WILEY & SONS INC
Erscheinungsdatum: November 2004
Seitenanzahl: 174 Seiten