Studio Art Therapy
Lieferbar innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen
BeschreibungThis book presents a model of art therapy where the processes of art constitute the core of the model. It addresses how an arts-based approach can inform the therapist in all aspects of practice, from the conception of the work and the attempt to understand client needs to interacting with clients and communicating with others about art therapy.
2. How we conceive of the work we do.
3. The process of cultivating an artist identity.
4. Creating the studio space.
5. Responding to clients through the poetry of their lives.
6. A relational aesthetic.
7. Influence of an artistic perspective on therapeutic work.
8. Role of the therapist as artist.
9. Communicating with others about the work we do.
10. Art therapy and social responsibility. Epilogue. References. Index.
PortraitCatherine Hyland Moon, MA, ATR, is an art therapist with over twenty years' experience in the mental health field. She is currently an Assistant Professor at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Her recent artwork has focused on performance art and the incorporation of found objects in painting.
Untertitel: Cultivating the Artist Identity in the Art Therapist. 49:B&W 6. 14 x 9. 21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, Ltd
Erscheinungsdatum: Januar 2002
Seitenanzahl: 344 Seiten