Introduction to Systems Engineering
Bisher € 187,99
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungThrough the use of real-world examples and useful graphs, readers will learn to:
- Choose the most appropriate methods and tools for a given project
- Apply issue formulation methods to assure that the right problem has been identified
- Work with formal analysis methods to assure that the problem is solved correctly
- Apply issue interpretation methods to insure that decisions reflect human values and technological realities, and thereby make interpretation work for them in the decision-making process
- Develop an appreciation for the engineering and troubleshooting of large systems
InhaltsverzeichnisIntroduction to Systems Engineering. Methodological Frameworks and Systems Engineering Processes. Formulation of Issues. Analysis of Alternatives. Interpretation of Alternative Courses of Action and Decision Making. Systems Engineering and Systems Engineering Management. Index.
PortraitANDREW P. SAGE, PhD, Purdue University, is University Professor and First American Bank Professor in the School of Information Technology at George Mason University. JAMES E. ARMSTRONG JR., PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology, is Professor in the Department of Systems Engineering at the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York.
Pressestimmen"...comprehensive summary and teaching tool...Highly recommended for upper-division undergraduate engineering students, graduate students in related fields, and practitioners." (Choice, Vol. 38, No. 8, April 2001)
Untertitel: 'Wiley Series in Systems Engine'. New. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: JOHN WILEY & SONS INC
Erscheinungsdatum: März 2000
Seitenanzahl: 568 Seiten