BeschreibungLearn how to implement and administer Windows¿ 2000 Active Directory¿ services—and prepare for the Microsoft¿ Certified Professional (MCP) exam—with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through the lessons and hands-on exercises. And use the special exam-prep section and testing tool to measure what you know and where to focus your studies—before taking the actual exam. As you develop the real-world expertise needed to manage directory services infrastructure and performance, you're also preparing for MCP Exam 70-217—a core requirement for MCSE certification.
Build the skills to:
- Plan, configure, and administer your Active Directory infrastructure
- Manage and troubleshoot DNS name resolution
- Administer software and the user environment with Group Policy
- Deploy Windows 2000 using Remote Installation Services (RIS)
- Use Active Directory technology to centrally manage user and group accounts, shared folders, and network resources
- Implement and troubleshoot security in a directory services infrastructure
- Monitor and optimize Active Directory performance
- Comprehensive self-paced study guide that maps to MCP exam goals and objectives
- Learn-by-doing exercises for skills you can apply to the job
- NEW—Test-readiness tool that generates timed, 50-question practice exams with automated scoring
- NEW—More than 200 pages of exam prep and objective-by-objective review inside the book
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition, eBook
- 120-day evaluation version of Windows 2000 Server
- Fully searchable eBook version of the study guide For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
PortraitDeveloped by senior editors and content managers at Microsoft Corporation.
Untertitel: Sprache: Spanisch.
Verlag: Editorial McGraw-Hill
Seitenanzahl: 1 Seiten